Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications Painter (Durand, MI)
- Apply prepared paint and primers on parts, components, and machines
- Knowledge and ability to properly use paint equipment.
- Work requires that a person be able to organize and perform the steps needed in the proper sequence.
- Knowledge and ability to diagnose if paint gun and related equipment are working properly and perform maintenance if needed.
- Ability to properly prep parts for painting.
- Adjust paint spraying equipment to obtain required finish, coverage, and economy.
- Keep spray equipment, spray booth, and paint room in clean, operational, and safe condition.
- Must know how to spot and correct all types of related problems, such as paint reaction to each other.
- Operate forklifts within Terex's forklift policy/program to move and store parts and materials. Operate cranes within Terex's crane policy/program to move and store parts and materials.
- Proper and safe handling of paint-related products and hazardous waste.
- Use baking oven to properly bake paint onto various products.
- Comply with Terex quality standards through error prevention and by meeting such requirements with zero defects.
- Compliance with all applicable occupational health and safety required.
- Work requires decisions using ingenuity, initiative and sound judgment.
- Must be able to paint to exacting mil coverage of primer and paint.
- Able to perform in several work areas
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.