Louisiana CAT is accepting applications for a Parts and Service Sales Representative (Alexandria, LA)
The Parts and Service Sales Representative position serves as a consultant for customer accounts within a defined territory. In addition to supporting the customer with Caterpillar solutions, they are responsible for coordinating with colleagues in Parts and Service divisions to effectively meet those customers' needs.
- Visit customers face-to-face and build relationships with decision makers
- Aggressively pursue and close parts and service opportunities in a defined territory
- Understand the full range of our dealerships' product offerings and advise customers on solutions
- Analyze leads and build efficient call plans to sell solutions
- Set target sales goals for each customer and promote offerings appropriately
- Provide product information, quotes, and estimates to customers
- Build rapport with new customers
- Maintain and build upon existing customer relationships by recommending new/relevant products and services
- Assist in coordination of service work and ensure timely submission of reports
- You will serve as a sales consultant for customer accounts in your defined territory
- You will have the sales tools and building blocks to MAKE A CAREER here at Louisiana CAT
- You will collaborate with your Sales Management / General Manager to establish sales goals on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Required: Strong sales consultative communication as role is a "customer-facing" position
- Required: Strong knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office software including Outlook
- Highly Preferred: Knowledge or experience using CRM (Customer Relations Management) software such as Salesforce.com
- Highly Preferred: Knowledge of Caterpillar product lines is strongly desired; other Heavy Equipment experience is helpful
- Ability to act as a sales consultant conducting physical hands-on heavy equipment and truck inspections
- Ability to travel within defined sales territory and valid U.S. Driver's License with clean MVR (Motor Vehicles Record)
- Must be willing to relocate within the state of Louisiana for future advancement opportunities
- Must live within the assigned territory
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay, benefit rewards, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/D/V and we proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Louisiana CAT here.