Liebherr is accepting applications for a Parts Helper (Kansas City, MO)
Position will assist the Parts Manager with parts warehouse responsibilities and assist the service department in delivering parts for service repairs, machine preparation for rentals to customers, taking customer orders and shop cleaning.
- Assist Parts Manager in the day to day operations of the parts warehouse.
- Receive inventory from suppliers and stock product.
- Ship or deliver product as required.
- Pull orders for customers and Service Techs as required.
- Conduct weekly spot inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop area.
- Assist with return parts accountability and inventory control.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and customers.
- Ability to learn and navigate Liebherr parts documentation for research.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and parts experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
In line with its international growth, Liebherr’s venture into the United States began in 1970. Within a couple of years, the company expanded and completed its production facilities in Newport News, VA for its product line of hydraulic excavators. It was later converted into Liebherr’s manufacturing facility for mining trucks and remains home to Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News, Co. In addition to its production facility, Liebherr markets a wide variety of products and technologies through its companies located across the United States. The companies are Liebherr-Aerospace Saline, Inc., Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc., Liebherr Automation Systems, Co., and Liebherr USA, Co., the umbrella company for eight divisions that are positioned across the United States.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.