F&M Mafco, Inc. is seeking an aggressive and highly motivated Parts Inside Sales Representative to provide personalized “powerful solutions” to fit our customer’s technical parts requirements.
- Foster and forge new/existing customer relationships that impact the long-term success and sales of our products and services. This will include outbound cold calling, upselling and cross selling product from inbound customer calls and emails.
- Managing assigned account base ensuring high customer service/satisfaction expectations are met while achieving sales and profitability objectives.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in an inside sales role for crane or hoist parts sales is desired. Other qualifications such as crane or hoist mechanical role, heavy equipment service background, and inside sales roles from other construction or agricultural equipment industries will be considered.
- Customer management to include follow up on back orders, expediting, and proactively keeping customer informed of the order.
- Must be willing to learn about and present a wide variety of company products and services.
- Must display excellent customer service and work well with team members.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills are required. Must have the ability to respond to inquiries at all levels, with a high level of attention to details.
- Must be very organized and capable of handling a fast-paced and changing workload.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to review and process information from technical manuals, internet searches, etc.
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows products, especially excel, for data analysis, report generation and formulating sales quotes/materials/presentations. SAP experience would be a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work in an office environment located in Harrison, OH. Relocation assistance may be considered.
What we provide:
In return, we invest in our associates through career development, continued training, advancement opportunities, job stability and a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Base salary and monthly bonus, based on performance
- Insurance- Medical/RX, Dental, 125 Flex, company paid Life, Short & Long-Term disability coverage
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- 401K Plan with auto enrollment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workplace perks/Employee Discounts
F&M MAFCO, Inc. - The Powerful Solutions People sells, rents, repairs, and reconditions tools and equipment. We provide construction tools, equipment, cranes, industrial gases and supplies to power plants, paper mills, coal preparation plants, steel mills, petrochemical plants, sewage treatment plants and industrial facilities around the world. Our customers find that we are the single source for new construction, plant modification, repair work, and day-to-day plant maintenance. In business for over 70 years, our growth and success is contributed to our hard-working, dedicated team, a diverse product offering, and a commitment to the highest standard of customer service.
For more information and to apply click here.