Company Wrench is accepting applications for a Parts Manager (Charlotte, NC)
The Parts Manager, in conjunction with the Service Manager, manages the following job functions; customer parts and order processing, telephone sales, in-store merchandising, parts inventory management, purchasing and expediting of parts and materials, warehousing and storage systems, shipping and receiving, office functions, pickup and delivery functions, safety programs in material handling and vehicles and office parts processes.
- Organize, Develop and maintain an organization chart clearly indicating the lines of authority and responsibility of the parts group.
- Maintain, in conjunction with the human resources group, written job descriptions covering all parts functions.
- Determine parts sales methodologies and job flows to maximize the effectiveness, the efficiency and the customer satisfaction of the parts functions.
- Monitor performance standards and measurements.
- Maintain all parts efficiency and management reports and reporting methods.
- Works in conjunction with human resources on recruiting, hiring and training of all parts employees.
- Planning educational and training programs covering company policies and procedures, as well as parts sales and inventory control methods.
- Coordinate professional and management development of the key department employees through outside training on an ongoing basis.
- Provide the direction and leadership required to achieve professional parts sales and parts processes at profitability and customer service/customer satisfaction standards.
- Conduct regular parts meetings and training sessions to communicate company objectives and policies, to develop specialized skills and to encourage employee participation and personal growth.
- Observe parts personnel in job circumstances and provide the coaching necessary to develop additional skills, job effectiveness and efficiency to maintain high quality work in the department.
- Supervising all direct reports and provides individuals the guidance required for them to reach both their corporate and personal goals.
- Continually monitor the progress of the department and individuals in parts group toward the customer satisfaction, market penetration and parts goals.
- Identify deviations from the plan and recommending and/or taking corrective action.
- Conduct daily consultations with all direct reports, either in person or by phone.
- Conduct regular (not less than monthly) meetings with the parts group personnel to compare performance with standards and goals.
- Take whatever action necessary to assist individuals in achieving their goals.
- Discipline of the parts group personnel within company policy, including termination, if necessary.
- Diesel Mechanic experience welcome
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience in parts operations and parts sales at the management level.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent employee relations skills
- Good computer and systems knowledge.
- A good working knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Solid inventory management knowledge.
- A purchasing certification if possible.
- Good understanding of financial reporting principles.
- Supervisory and management training in related fields.
- Product knowledge including features and benefits knowledge of all commodities sold.
- “Works and Wears” undercarriage measurement knowledge.
- A solid understanding of pricing principles and discounting effects.
- Working knowledge of warehouse storage systems and storage layout principles.
Benefits You'll Receive:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Monthly Profit-Sharing Bonus
- ESOP Plan
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness program
- Discounts on products and services
We encourage you to see how rewarding employment at Company Wrench can be. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and career-minded individuals to join our experienced team. At Company Wrench, we are committed to your career development, and we will be with you every step of the way to enhance your training, education, experience, and overall professional development. Company Wrench is the place for you to reach your career goals while providing the “Cutting Edge of Customer Service” to our valued customers.
Company Wrench, Ltd.-Charlotte is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All employment decisions at Company Wrench, Ltd.-Charlotte are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, past or present military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.