Come work for the largest equipment dealer in the North America! Are you a hardworking individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and looking to take your career to the next level? If so, then come join our award winning team!
We provide our employees with the following tools and resources to be successful:
- Outstanding benefits package (BCBS PPO, Delta Dental and EyeMed Vision, plus much more!)
- 401(k) with match
- Competitive wages
- Company laptop
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
Our industrial equipment group is seeking a full-time Parts Specialist for our Bolingbrook, IL branch. This position is first shift, M - F. The primary responsibilities of the position consist of, but are not limited to:
- Order entry
- Parts delivery to customers
- Shipping and receiving
- Stocking of parts department
- Sourcing/ordering parts
- Internal parts window
- General customer service
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Incorporate Alta's Guiding Principles into daily activities
- Consistent, regular, and reliable attendance including being ready for work at the designated start time
- 1 year of experience in a parts department preferred
- Possess basic computer skills
- Strong work ethic
- Possess good people skills
- General mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, talk/hear, sit, will reach with hands and arms; Occasionally will stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Frequently will lift up to 10 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
Culture is Job #1. Alta Equipment Company prides itself in the 3 P’s of business: People, Process and Product. By investing in the best people and creating a “one team” approach, Alta Equipment Company earns customers for life.
If you have a passion for excellence and are ready to make a difference within our organization, we’re ready for you. Whether it’s selling the world’s-best big iron, rolling up your sleeves and servicing our industry-leading construction and material handling product brands or being a difference maker behind the scenes, we can use your skillset.
At Alta Equipment Company, we believe in mutual respect and are committed to diversity while inspiring our employees to reach their maximum potential. Voted a “Top Work Place USA”, our employees across North America are committed to excellence. It’s the Alta way.
So, let’s start the conversation. Click the link to apply and begin the journey of a lifetime.
What We Look For:
Outstanding candidates for the position will have demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
At Alta Equipment Company, we are looking for candidates who are a cultural fit with our organization and understand that every task and job goes toward fostering customers for life. Along with that, a great attitude that embraces mutual respect and delivering a consistent high energy level that exudes a passion for excellence. Also, we are searching for a skill set that has a high aptitude for the position with a continual focus on investing in one’s profession through additional training and learning.
Other Opportunities at Alta
Alta Equipment Group is an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate on account of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, height, weight, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, misdemeanor arrest record, or membership in any other classification protected under applicable law. If you believe the Company has violated its equal employment opportunity policy in any way, please contact email@example.com immediately.
Connect With Us!