C.H. Fenstermaker & Associates is accepting applications for a Party Chief (Lafayette, LA; San Antonio, TX).
What does this job entail?
The Party Chief will coordinate and supervise the activities of Instrumentmen and Rodmen as directed by project managers and under the supervision of the Field Operations Manager/Licensed Professional Surveyor. The Party Chief will be a champion and leader of our company core values, while maintaining both client and employee engagement and satisfaction.
Some responsibilities include:
- Supervising the work of the survey crew
- Evaluating priorities and coordinating/organizing work efforts between crew(s)
- Communicating with project manager in all office locations
- Recording and maintaining field notes/records and job specific calculations
- Managing field crew expenses
Am I qualified for this position?
- Five (5) years of directly related industry experience as a Party Chief, with a minimum of three years (3) in the Oil & Gas sector
- Valid and current driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to travel for overnight and/or extended stay projects as required
- Associates degree in a survey-related curriculum from a two-year college or technical school – preferred
Why work for Fenstermaker?
- Our success is based on establishing lasting partnerships and providing innovative, high-quality products and services. We conduct our business ethically, honestly and with integrity in everything we do.
- Our core values define the way we do business.
- We treat everyone like family and put people over policy.
- We place an emphasis on safety and are supportive and empathetic in rough times.
- We leverage our multi-disciplinary strength to benefit our clients.
- We communicate, collaborate and execute together, as a team.
- We treat others the way they want to be treated – with respect.
- We create unforgettable experiences and build lasting relationships and establish partnerships.
- We believe growth creates opportunity and gives us the capability of building long-term careers.
- We encourage and reward innovation.
- We serve our clients in ways that make the competition irrelevant.
- We create a unique experience for our team members.
At Fenstermaker, we believe in building strong, long-term partnerships. We offer a unique combination of services to assist state and federal agencies in developing smart solutions to complex contemporary challenges. Experienced in collaborating with many types of organizations and government agencies, we understand the requirements and goals of public work. From procurement to project completion, our team of diverse professionals is knowledgeable and focused throughout the entire process.
- Survey & Mapping
- Environmental Consulting
EOE/AA Employer. Applications confidential.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.