LJA Engineering is accepting applications for a Party Chief in Murfreesboro, TN. LJA recognizes that our success depends on the quality of the people we hire. We are currently seeking highly talented individuals that take pride in their work, function exceptionally well in team environments, and contribute to the overall success of the company. As a 100% employee-owned company, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit that helps drive the bottom line and the long-term professional and financial success of our employees. With more than 50 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future.
- Accurately calculates and records field data
- Reviews job specifications and plans field work methods and costs
- Operates survey instruments, manual and power tools to obtain data
- Locates and identifies property corners
- Stakes and measures control points
- Prepares and maintains inventory of equipment and materials
- HS Graduate or GED
- 5+ years extensive field and survey experience in boundary, topographic and construction surveying
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Occasional lifting/carrying a minimum of 25 lbs. and up to 50 lbs
- Driving to and from various project sites
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about LJA Engineering here.