PE-Diver (Nicholasville, KY; Rosedale, MD; and Newark, NJ)
Marine Solutions is seeking PE-Divers to join our growing team to assist in performing waterfront facility inspections and design, above and below water bridge inspections, bridge engineering and design, and inspection, design and construction of other types of marine structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Structural inspections of bridges, waterfront facilities, locks, dams, and other marine and hydraulic structures.
- Structural analysis in support of bridge load ratings, structural evaluations, repair and new facility designs.
- Designs of repairs and new structures.
- Construction administration, quality assurance and project management.
- Development of reports and construction contract documents.
DEGREE REQUIRED: Bachelor of Science Degree (BSCE) in Civil or Structural Engineering
EXPERIENCE: 4-8 years
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering (BSCE)
- New York PE License
- Physical aptitude to perform inspection and construction field duties
- Certification as a commercial diver through an accredited program or military school preferred, or an Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI) certification.
- Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (MSCE)
- NHI/FHWA Bridge Inspection Training
- Experience with standard structural analysis software
- AutoCAD and/or Microstation proficiency
- Curriculum focus in structural or geotechnical engineering
Marine Solutions has become nationally recognized for its expertise in the field of waterfront engineering and is one of the largest capacity small business firms in the United States. Marine Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that exists to provide the best possible service to our clients. To do this, we work to attract the best and the brightest talent that adhere to our principals which include behaving with integrity, working as a team, being dependable, and going above and beyond in all that we do. In turn, we differentiate ourselves by being a responsive and trusted partner for our clients while providing employees with a family atmosphere full of growth opportunities. For the second year in a row we were designated as one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
For more information and to apply for this position: