Pike/Lincoln County Port Authority has multiple locations along the Mississippi River suitable for new development. With the acquisition of their new Port site near Clarksville in 2021, they are positioned to accommodate a wide array of services.
Pike/Lincoln County Port Authority offers connectivity to:
- Barge service is provided to Pike and Lincoln Counties along with the surrounding area via the Mississippi River.
- Many of our existing businesses already take advantage of this form of transportation to distribute their products and bring in raw materials.
- Both Pike and Lincoln County have access to several major highways. U.S. Highway 61 is a 4-lane highway known as the "The Avenue of the Saints" it runs north to St. Paul, MN and south to St. Louis, MO.
- S. Highway 54 is a 2-lane highway that runs west & south to I-70 and east to I-72.
- State Highway 79 is also a 2-lane highway and is known as Missouri's "Scenic Byway" it runs south to I-70 and north to State Hwy. 36.
- Kansas City Southern and Burlington Northern Santé Fe Railways provide excellent rail service to our local businesses.
- The Kansas City Southern railway runs along U.S. 54 and through Pike County. Kansas City Southern runs through both Kansas City and St. Louis, where there are multiple interchanges.
- BNSF runs north to south with access in both Pike and Lincoln County.
- Bowling Green Municipal Airport is a General B-1 referenced airport that is located two miles northwest of the city.
- The Spirit of St. Louis Airport is about 60 miles south with two runways and 24-hour FAA Tower operations.
- Lambert International is only 75 miles south with over 1100 flights daily.
Please learn more here or contact IRPT Member:
Pike/Lincoln County Port Authority
115 West Main Street
Bowling Green, MO 63334