Continental Heavy Civil Corp. is accepting applications for a Pile Driving Foreman in Fort Meyers, FL. j CHC is looking for a competent Pile Driving Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites.
Responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on track. Must be well-organized and ensures safe working conditions and compliance with all safe operating procedures.
- Coordinate Pile Driving tasks on a barge, according to priorities and plans.
- Oversees safety procedures, quality of workmanship and production costs.
- Overseeing projects to assure compliance with the scope and quality as established by the contract documents.
- Proactively anticipates and solves problems that could delay construction.
- Maintain daily progress reporting and paperwork.
- Develop work schedules for workers
- Ensure project is adequately staffed.
- Responsible for overseeing safety procedures are followed by all field crew.
- Experience Pile Driving on Barges
- Knowledge of construction industry and processes.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Understands the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating effective project schedules.
- Ability to give direction.
- Problem solving abilities.
***Competitive Pay * Company Offered Insurance / Dental Plans * 401k Match Program * Opportunities to Travel * Exciting Newsworthy Projects * Many Other Benefits***
* No per diem or housing provided for this role.
CHC IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Continental Heavy Civil Corp. here.