Ozinga is accepting applications for a Plant Closer (Goshen, IN)
Plant Closer is a full-time position. If you enjoy a physical position and the challenge of keeping things running smoothly and efficiently, this could be the position for you. The Plant Closer is responsible for physical duties in and around the plant to help efficiently run the day-to-day operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Load concrete on trucks using computerized batching system in the absence of plant manager
• Enter incoming inventory into batching computer for proper tracking
• Print end of day reports
• Add water to mixer drums to wash trucks out at the end of the day
• General office cleaning
• Fill out proper washout/punch out time sheet
• Shovel and sweep plant and garage area
• Assist in loading extra products into truck mixer
• Perform other manual labor duties
• Assist informing drivers on what functions to perform
• Regular attendance and physical presence at work is an essential function of this position
• This job may require additional duties not listed above and the employee may be asked to perform those duties to meet business needs
Education/Specialized Knowledge/Professional Certifications:
• High School Diploma preferred, but not required
• Ability to pass a company physical
• None required - training can be provided to the ideal candidate
- Attentive to multiple things at once while prioritizing
- Ability to execute duties safely and efficiently
- Computer proficiency
Ozinga provides concrete, bulk materials, and energy solutions while offering transportation services through an extensive network of truck, rail, barge, and ship terminals.
With select rail access, 10 river terminals, and hundreds of sourcing locations, Ozinga is always nearby.
Convenient doesn’t only mean easy—when it comes to materials, it can translate to operational efficiency, less lag time or time between jobs, and less transloading of materials. All of this keeps your costs down, which gives you the upper hand on your competitors. And since you can handle the entire process with one provider, you eliminate the headache, delays, and coordination that comes from dealing with multiple parties. With a convenient network of terminals and with barge, truck, and rail services, Ozinga is equipped to offer you the best material handling services to keep your assets safe and to get them where you need them, when you need them.
Ozinga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, veteran status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.