C.H. Fenstermaker & Associates is accepting applications for a Power Market Leader (Any State).
What does this job entail?
The Power Market Leader will serve as a senior sales leader and will be responsible for the development and growth of the power market business by strategically building relationships with clients and identifying growth opportunities. This Leader will be responsible for all aspects of the Business Development cycle and will be involved in closing multiple projects and/or opportunities.
Some duties include:
- Initiate new client relationships in the electric power sector to include transmission, distribution, and renewable energy to support business growth initiatives.
- Develop, lead, and implement promotional campaigns, and attend power conference and networking/industry events.
- Establish market position by identifying and securing projects in the electric power sector.
- Lead, direct, and carry out strategic and tactical marketing implementation of energy and sustainability initiatives.
- Develop and maintain key strategic relationships with electric power companies and electric cooperatives.
Am I qualified for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years directly related electric power experience and full cycle Business Development experience
- Demonstrate experience with energy generation, renewable energy development, and/or other aspects of the renewable power sector
- Ability to travel; may require frequent travel and some overnight stays to customer sites, regulatory meetings, and other industry related meetings
Why work for Fenstermaker?
- Our success is based on establishing lasting partnerships and providing innovative, high-quality products and services. We conduct our business ethically, honestly and with integrity in everything we do.
- Our core values define the way we do business.
- We treat everyone like family and put people over policy.
- We place an emphasis on safety and are supportive and empathetic in rough times.
- We leverage our multi-disciplinary strength to benefit our clients.
- We communicate, collaborate and execute together, as a team.
- We treat others the way they want to be treated – with respect.
- We create unforgettable experiences and build lasting relationships and establish partnerships.
- We believe growth creates opportunity and gives us the capability of building long-term careers.
- We encourage and reward innovation.
- We serve our clients in ways that make the competition irrelevant.
- We create a unique experience for our team members.
At Fenstermaker, we believe in building strong, long-term partnerships. We offer a unique combination of services to assist state and federal agencies in developing smart solutions to complex contemporary challenges. Experienced in collaborating with many types of organizations and government agencies, we understand the requirements and goals of public work. From procurement to project completion, our team of diverse professionals is knowledgeable and focused throughout the entire process.
- Survey & Mapping
- Environmental Consulting
EOE/AA Employer. Applications confidential.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.