Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications Pre-D Assembler / CDL Driver (Fort Wayne, IN)
Our Pre-delivery department is in search of a CDL driver that has experience in loading and driving a concrete mixer truck. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and an understanding of DOT laws. While an understanding of the assembly processes are important, the main focus of this position will be the completion of the final inspection and test process.
- Final assemble factory and vendor parts to complete machines.
- Pre-Delivery inspection, to include visual inspection and function test of vehicle.
- Drive and load/unload Concrete Mixer trucks daily as required.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have 1-3 years of work experience in use of hand and power tools.
- CDL - Class A or B license is strongly preferred.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and materials.
- Proficiency with math, reading and writing.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills, judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects at one time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Ability to work off-shifts
PHYSICAL WORK DEMAND: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.