Alberici is accepting applications for a Production Supervisor (Structural Steel - Night Shift) (Hillsdale, MO)
Alberici Constructors, Inc., a leading firm in the construction industry with annual revenues exceeding $1 billion and ranked the 35th largest General Contractor in the U.S., is seeking a night shift Production Supervisor for our structural steel division, Hillsdale Fabricators -- one of the largest steel fabricators in the Midwest.
For over 100 years, Alberici Companies have served countless communities through the development of hospitals, clean energy processing centers, infrastructure and food manufactories amongst others. At Alberici, we are proud of the quality of life our buildings bring to families throughout North America. Working at Alberici means satisfaction in knowing the work we do improves the lives of others. In turn, we continually invest in the development of our employees to provide them with fulfilling careers.
Come build your career with Alberici -- where tomorrow gets built today.
- Monitors activities and equipment to isolate and correct any work that is not within Code requirements.
- Understands all Quality Control procedures and principles as stated in the “Operations Manual” and the “Plant Quality Control Procedure Manual”, and affirms the company’s commitment to this program.
- Works with the Quality Control Manager to determine the best methods of repairing work found not to be meeting Code requirements.
- Works with Plant Manager to determine most productive and efficient means and methods to fabricate steel meeting quality guidelines.
- Assigns and monitors work in appointed areas to assure that quality work is performed in accordance with the fabrication schedule.
- Directs work assignments.
- Checks quality of the shop prep work performed by the employees under his/her direction.
- Supervises the completion of the shop prep work according to the project schedules.
- Properly utilizes steel inventory according to shop procedures and reports utilization on a daily basis to inventory control clerk.
- Generates bar code labels using Steel Trak program.
- Provides Bills of Material and Sorted Material Lists to the Billing Department on completion of a project.
- Provides Sorted Materials Lists to Hillsdale Project Managers.
Supervision of twenty to forty Union Workers within a specific Shop Department. This includes disciplinary measures per the collective bargaining agreement with the local Union.
Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of two years related experience. Prior supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)