L.B. Foster Company is accepting applications for a Production Worker (Pueblo, CO; Niles, OH; Bedford, PA; and Spokane, WA)
The Production Worker produces precast products in a manufacturing environment which includes working with rebar and concrete.
- Willingness and flexibility to assist team with all types of work, including set-up, casting, and finish
- Spread concrete into inaccessible sections of forms with rake or shovel
- Levels concrete to specified depth and workable consistency, with handheld screen and floats to bring water to surface
- Smooths, and shapes surfaces of freshly poured concrete
- Conducting manual labor work daily
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience building precast products, including form set-up, wire mesh, pour and finish, a plus
- Construction, carpentry, concrete finishing, and/or general labor experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced inside and outside environment, while following safety procedures
- Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings
- Good visual acuity
L.B. Foster Company, established in 1902, is a leading manufacturer, fabricator, and distributor of products for the transportation, construction, utility, and energy markets with location in North America and Europe. We have been recognized for achievement in manufacturing excellence, financial growth, and our impressive safety record. The corporation owns divisions and subsidiaries that supply products to industries requiring rail and rail accessories; sheet, pipe and H piling; bridge decking and highway products; precast concrete buildings; and threaded and coated pipe. L.B. Foster markets its products worldwide.
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability and safety. This culture is built on the quality of our workforce and a positive attitude toward continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and customer service.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.