Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc, (CEC) is accepting applications for a Professional Land Surveyor (Raynham, MA)
As a licensed Professional Survey Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you'll work directly with our Survey Practice Lead and existing office and fields teams providing technical oversight, mentoring and project management. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to expand the group as well as expand its client base and capabilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Strategic Visioning/Leadership: Assist with the efforts in identifying opportunities for growing the practice by expansion of survey services. Assist with business development and marketing effort and implement sales strategies to provide sustainable growth of the practice. Work with other practices within CEC to provide an integrated approach to addressing our Client's needs. Improve services standard both internally and externally of the practice.
- Technical Expertise: Provide technical oversight of projects to include quality assurance and quality control of procedures and work product. Promote and monitor field and office procedures to assure a high level of consistent work product and service quality across the Columbus practice. Promote and monitor the comprehensive safety program for the survey practice.
- Personnel Development/Recruiting: Provide mentoring and training to survey staff to assure professional growth and development. Assist with the identification and recruiting of key personnel.
- 5-10 years of professional surveying experience, 3+ years licensed, working in a professional office environment;
- Professional Land Surveyor registration (PLS) or ability to obtain licensure with having S.I.T.;
- Knowledge of technological advances, principles, techniques and practices of land surveying;
- Experience with survey project management; including preparation of proposals, tracking project budgets, and billing review;
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to provide guidance and mentoring to staff in the survey practice;
- Ability to assist in growth of survey practice using marketing and networking techniques.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. is an engineering and environmental consulting firm with more than 1,000 team members and 23 offices nationwide. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, CEC is consistently ranked among the top firms on Engineering News-Record’s annual lists of the Top Design Firms and Top Environmental Firms.
At CEC, every member of our team has a personal stake in ensuring the success of our clients. Because their success is our success. As employee-owners of the firm, we are all personally accountable for building lasting relationships and delivering outstanding results. Because we don’t just work at CEC. We own it.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.