Global Combat Support Systems (GCSS) – Marine Corps
Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
Trabus Technologies is looking for a Program Management Specialist (Master) to support the Program Executive Officer Enterprise Information System (PEO EIS) Professional Support Services opportunity. This will be a contingent hire. The candidate will support:
- Acquisition and program management support for all phases of acquisition from future requirements definition, development, and implementation and sustainment of an Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning solution (ERP).
- PMP or DIAWIA Level III Certification.
- Ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in DoD Acquisition management.
- Bachelor’s degree from and accredited college or university.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Knowledge of Navy ERP and specifically GCSS-MC and Oracle ERP solutions is a plus.
- Experience in Acquisition and Program Management support to DoD ERP acquisition and support.
Please apply by visiting the link here.