Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc. is accepting applications for a Project Administrative Assistant (Peoria, IL)
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER!! CMT is seeking an experienced individual to join our growing team. CMT is a team of creative and hardworking individuals who are committed to making a difference. We provide civil engineering design, planning, and management services for transportation, sewer, drinking water, storm drainage, airport, and property development projects. Our 75-year history is impressive, and our future is exciting.
With this newly created position, CMT seeks an individual who is self-motivated to work independently, in a collaborative environment providing administrative support to the Peoria, IL office, which will include work directly related to technical projects. As noted, this position is in Peoria, IL, but technology allows our employees to work collaboratively and virtually with other employees and clients across the country. While this position will complete day-to-day general administrative tasks to include regular office operations, it will also include developing key internal and external contacts including client interaction, project coordination and completion of related tasks, production of reports, presentations and general correspondence using a variety of software, and other duties to support the team as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- 5 years of related administrative experience, preferably within an engineering or technical environment
- Ability to prioritize and work productively on multiple assignments, take initiative, and interact with a variety of individuals
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Highly effective organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to compose, edit and proofread written documents to include routine letters, business correspondence and reports of varying complexity
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Professional certifications and /or continuing education credits in a related field
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software such as Deltek, Tyler, or similar ERP platforms
CMT is committed to individual opportunity and the professional development of our employees. This position offers an opportunity to take that next step helping reach your career goals and personal potential.
CMT is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. CMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CMT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law. Please note that CMT does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.