GeoStabilization International is accepting applications for a Project Development Engineer (AZ, CA, NV)
Who is GeoStabilization International®?
GeoStabilization International® (GSI) develops and installs innovative solutions that protect people and infrastructure from the dangers of geohazards. We specialize in emergency landslide repairs, rockfall mitigation, and grouting using cutting edge design/build and design/build/warranty contracting. GeoStabilization International is the leading geohazard mitigation and bridge rehabilitation firm operating throughout the United States, Canada, and Australasia. Our expertise, proprietary tools, and worldwide partnerships allow us to repair virtually any slope stability or foundation problem in any geologic setting.
GeoStabilization’s culture is unique. It is fast-paced, family oriented, innovative & decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant challenge and will suit people who are driven to succeed, not afraid to make decisions, courageous and resilient enough to find their own way and believe that “good enough” isn’t good enough. Everyone working at GSI is a representation of pride, integrity, hard work, skill and overcoming challenges. GSI’s team includes some of the brightest and most dedicated professionals in the geohazard mitigation industry. We are a highly functioning family of gritty, hardworking, real men and women who aren’t afraid of getting dirty to get the job done.
What will you do?
As a Project Development Engineer working for GSI, there is no typical day. You will not be working from behind a desk. You will be in the field, networking with your customers to develop new projects for GSI and building a book of business. This is as close as you can come to “owning” a company without the financial headaches of owning a company. You will be attending trade shows, delivering papers on innovative geotechnical solutions you have created, and giving demonstrations for the various solutions GSI has in its arsenal. You will be on site with your customers at the drop of a hat as we are a 24/7 emergency contractor, and you will win new projects and have an unlimited earning potential. When GSI hires you, we believe we are hiring the next leader and everything we do is about setting you up to be personally and professionally successful. We hope that everyone we hire will retire here. Additionally, we offer the best total rewards in the industry. We share our success with a lucrative commission plan, plus Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability as well as a matching 401K.
How will you make a difference?
- Analyze local market to create and implement tailored project development strategies that increase sales to existing clients and develops new clients.
- Attends and hosts client meetings, trade shows, sales meetings and other miscellaneous industry-related events.
- Challenges the status quo of the territory and industry, identifying new ways to improve the client experience.
- Coordinates with Operations to provide clients with timely proposals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions and assessments quickly and accurately.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned geographical region.
- Self-starter that can self-manage with little oversight.
- Strong desire to develop their own book of business
What you need to bring
- Civil Engineering degree required with 10+ years of experience
- Master’s degree in civil engineering preferred with 8+ years of experience
- Geotechnical engineering experience required
- Solutions selling experience will move you to the front of the line
- PE required
GeoStabilization International is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please click here to learn more and apply for this position.
Learn more about GeoStabilization International here.