J.F. Brennan Company (Brennan) is seeking talented and motivated interns for the summer! Coops also available, ask if you are interested.
As an intern at Brennan, you will be working closely with our talented marine professionals with the day-to-day operations on our job sites. If you are looking for on-the-job experience in marine construction and have a passion for learning, then we want you to join our team as an intern.
- Tracking project progress on a daily basis
- Operational management of daily project activities
- Submittal & RFI preparation, review and tracking
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Assist PM’s/Superintendents with daily tasks in the field
- Assisting with assembling project bids and/or change orders
- Data tracking, management, and reporting
- Assist in ensuring quality control of project drawings/specifications
What does it take to become an intern with us?
- Current student pursuing a degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, General Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Surveying and mapping, Natural Resources or similar curriculum preferred
- Travel is a requirement, locations typically around the mid-west
- Ability to be flexible
- Willing to work 10 to 12+ hours a day, nights, and weekends depending on the project schedule
- Proven ability to take on responsibility and continue to learn
- Enjoy working on and near the water
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplace in Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.