Garver Engineering is accepting applications for Project Engineer-Water (Fort Worth, TX)
Garver is seeking a Project Engineer in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas to join our Texas Water team. The Project Engineer will be led by a Project Manager on a team consisting of multi-discipline design engineers and CAD technicians focused on the production of deliverables including but not limited to reports, technical memoranda, design manuals, plans, sections, details and specifications. The Project Engineer must be capable of working closely with clients to ensure their expectations of service are exceeded.
This position will be responsible for performing design for a variety of projects, such as:
- Improvements and retrofitting of existing facilities
- Storage tanks
- Pump stations and lift stations
The Garver Water Team prides itself on being innovative and progressive while preserving a rich tradition of quality design. We focus on creating cost-effective designs for long-term operational efficiency while maintaining community and environmental responsibility.
Garver offers the opportunity for further career advancement, mentorship from seasoned industry engineers and a fun, fast-paced work environment with a diversity of work and opportunity to learn business development.
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, and a comprehensive wellness program; Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Pursuing credentials as an Engineer Intern (EI) or Professional Engineer (PE).
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- Two to six years of previous experience related to design of municipal water/wastewater infrastructure
- Construction management experience of municipal water/wastewater projects
- AutoCAD and GIS experience
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with more than 1,000 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, water, and wastewater, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.