Project & Fleet Intern (La Crosse, WI)
J.F. Brennan Company is accepting applications for a Project & Fleet Intern in La Crosse, WI.
The Project and Fleet Intern will have a variety of responsibilities that will support the rental and project support coordinator and the fleet coordinator.
Project & Fleet Intern Responsibilities:
- Schedule services with local service centers
- Assist with vehicle and trailer licensing and registration
- Assist with applying QR codes to all equipment
- Data entry of rental information into Dispatcher
- Tracking current rental and hour meter report
- Filing and organizing rental agreements
- Perform assigned work tasks and projects
- Additional duties as assigned
Project & Fleet Intern Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow instructions and perform tasks safely and correctly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, on computers and other electronic devices
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a self-starter, highly organized, and creative.
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities, including the ability to accurately benchmark project length, deliver on deadlines.
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplace in Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.