LJA Engineering is accepting applications for a Project Manager - Land Development (Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Katy, McKinney and San Antonio, TX)
LJA is an employee-owned company, and our people carry pride into their projects and their workplaces. We have talented employees across the nation and are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the LJA team. With 40 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future. We offer great benefits and are 100% employee owned.
We currently have an opening on the Land Development as a Project Manager.
- Lead a team of EIT’s, designers, and CAD draftsmen to produce construction plans, exhibits, reports, tables, etc. as may be requested / required by the client. Be responsible for the daily operations and deliverables that may be necessary for the development of single-family residential and commercial projects.
- Uses advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- As a Project Manager you will plan, coordinate and direct a large and important engineering project or a number of smaller projects with many complex features.
- Project Manager will interact with Client and other consultants and must have good communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer – In Texas
- 4-10 years of land development experience in the Houston, TX area.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
LJA Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to learn more or apply.
Learn more about LJA Engineering here.