Horner & Shifrin is accepting applications for a Project Manager - Structural Building (Bentonville, AR; St. Louis, MO)
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Project Manager to work in our Structural Building business unit. This position requires 10+ years of experience.
- Perform design calculations on building structures
- Create construction documents (plans & specifications)
- Responsible for the completion of assigned tasks within a project
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff of all levels
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Licensed Structural Engineer (preferred)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit Structure, Ram Structural System, and structural analysis software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Master of Science in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Our company is devoted to improving the infrastructure of the communities in which we live and work, and our employees are the foundation for clients we serve. Horner & Shifrin is dedicated to the personal and professional development of each and every one of our employees.
As a multidisciplinary professional services firm, Horner & Shifrin is often selected to provide expertise in multiple disciplines on a single project. Employees working in different departments pool their resources, working together to foster innovation and save our clients time and money. With four generations of engineers, technicians, and support staff working side by side, a career at Horner & Shifrin gives anyone starting in the field a chance to learn from those around them.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.