LJA Engineering is accepting applications for a Proposal Coordinator - Corporate (Dallas, Fort Worth and McKinney, TX)
LJA is an employee-owned company, and our people carry pride into their projects and their workplaces. We have talented employees across the nation and are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the LJA team. With 40 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future. We offer great benefits and are 100% employee owned.
We currently have an opening on the Marketing team as a Proposal Coordinator.
LJA is seeking a team oriented, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Proposal Coordinator. The Proposal Coordinator position requires 1 – 2 years of experience in the management, formatting, writing, and editing of proposals, and providing marketing support. The Proposal Coordinator will also lead and/or assist in the planning, creation, and production of government forms, and statements of qualifications in response to public and private sector requests. Experience in the construction or architect/engineer industry a plus.
- Monitor various websites and RFP/RFQ sites
- Assist with proposal planning and follow-up
- Edit materials for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency, style, and quality
- Coordinate the writing, editing, and formatting of proposals, statements of qualifications, presentations, and brochures
- Develop, organize, update, and format marketing collateral materials (resumes, project sheets, project descriptions, etc.)
- Coordinate with consultant firms for teaming and collection of marketing materials
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the writing and editing of proposals, and providing marketing support
- Strong proofreading, writing, and formatting skills required
- TxDOT submittal experience a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Business, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat required.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus – specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
LJA Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to learn more or apply.
Learn more about LJA Engineering here.