Burns & McDonnell is accepting applications for a Proposal Coordinator-Environmental Services in Kansas City, MO. Burns & McDonnell's world headquarters in Kansas City, MO, is seeking a Proposal Coordinator for its Environmental Services group who can assist with proposal development for Request For Proposal (RFP) release and with the process for assigned business development proposals. This position will assist these efforts in collaboration with business development and project management leadership to develop distinctive value propositions that enhance our clients' competitive positions.
- Assist with developing and documenting the proposal plan, draft storyboards, development of proposal/win strategy, proposal team assignments, and initial proposal management plan.
- Assist with deliverable reviews and adjust marketing materials in response to review results and requests.
- Assist with the review of the go/no-go decision, participate in official proposal kickoff meeting, and assist in the development of graphics and visuals.
- Support the development of metrics such as; Change orders, safety, budget, schedule, diversity goals, and community involvement activities.
- Support subject matter experts and business lines with marketing deliverables such as presentations, magazine-style layout, infographics, resumes, and project sheets.
- Coordinate post-submittal requests including proposal revisions and shortlist interview
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field. Applicable years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Experience in AEC industry proposal development preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, technical writing and creative writing as well as proofreading and editing.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without requiring future sponsorship for employment visa status.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Burns & McDonnell here.