Alberici is accepting applications for a Quality Manager (Heavy Civil/Marine) (St. Louis, MO)
Alberici Constructors, Inc., a leading firm in the construction industry with annual revenues exceeding $1B, and most recently ranked the 35th largest General Contractor in the United States, is searching for a Quality Manager to oversee QA/QC efforts for substantial projects within our heavy civil/marine markets.
For over 100 years, Alberici Companies have served countless communities through the development of hospitals, clean energy processing centers, infrastructure and food manufactories amongst others. At Alberici, we are proud of the quality of life our buildings bring to families throughout North America. Working at Alberici means satisfaction in knowing the work we do improves the lives of others. In turn, we continually invest in the development of our employees to provide them with fulfilling careers.
Come build your career with Alberici -- where tomorrow gets built today.
- Implements quality assurance/quality control programs for the Company.
- Receives owner, manufacture and engineering quality requirements and applies them to the project.
- Supports planning, development and implementation of vendor surveillance activities for procured items.
- Manages third party inspection service for bolting, welding, nondestructive testing, concrete testing, soil inspections and others as may be required.
- Interprets engineering drawings, specifications and code requirements and ensures that the contractors have all the required quality plans, procedures and certifications
- Performs inspections within field of expertise.
- Interfaces with clients through client surveys at the start, during and at the end of jobs.
- Interfaces with third party inspection services per client inspection requirements.
- Documents inspections and related quality control activities.
- Performs random jobsite audits to assure conformance to AISC, ASME and project specifications.
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field and a minimum of ten years of comparable experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM-C) certification from the USACE is required.
- Prior experience with NAVFAC is a plus.
- Quality Managers may permanently reside anywhere in the United States; however, they must be willing to travel to project sites across North America (up to 85%).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)