For more than 30 years, G&W’s subsidiary Rail Link, Inc., has provided contracted industrial railcar switching and other on-site rail transportation services, including:
- Railcar switching
- Railcar loading and unloading
- Railcar inspection and prep
- Railcar repair and cleaning
- Track, locomotive and facility maintenance
- Class I railroad interchange services
Customers can tailor these offerings for a complete turnkey package at both FRA-regulated and non-FRA-regulated operations.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Rail Link currently serves 20 customers – some for 20 years or more – throughout North America.
Please learn more here or contact IRPT Member:
Rail Link Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Drive South, Suite 270
Jacksonville, FL 32224