SENNEBOGEN is accepting applications for a Regional Business Manager (NE Territory – USA: NJ, NY, MA, CT, RI, NH, VT, ME; NW Territory – USA: AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD)
The Regional Business Manager ensures continued sales growth in an assigned region for all SENNEBOGEN products. All aspects of field-based customer service including; customer and dealer relationship development, problem solving, written and oral communication, territory management, sales training and product demonstration. This position will collaborate with Industry Specialist roles.
- Collaborate with management to establish and execute sales goals for region and customers using the tools of customer planning and dealer development
- Deal with and ability to sell to customers across all of SENNEBOGEN’s diverse market segments
- Complete Dealer Sales Strategy annually and hold quarterly reviews with dealers
- Complete and use SENNEBOGEN dealer development tools
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly goals in CRM as opportunities
- Develop plans with dealer management to ensure growth both short- and long-term
- Develop and implement customer strategy through customer plans
- Assist dealer management with inventory levels and ordering
- Manage dealer sales team to maximize sales goals and market diversification
- Assist dealer sales team with prospecting, qualifying, quoting and closing sales
- Develop new sales leads and service existing customers within assigned territory
- Establish sales forecasts and secure sales orders according to goals
- Ongoing research of local market and business activity and identify opportunities for growth
- Educate customers and dealers on products, services, warranties and technical support
- Ensure customers and dealers have access to engineers, field service and other team members as necessary
- Convey customer feedback on existing products and services, as well as changes, enhancements and new products to marketing team members for research
- Support trade shows (local and national) and customer demonstrations
- CRM-daily activities and opportunities by stage
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing role
- 5+ years’ experience in territory management
- 5+ years’ experience in distribution sales (rental channels and dealerships)
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial or industrial sales, (construction industry experience a plus)
BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree is desired, particularly in the areas of business or engineering. Equivalent work experience may be accepted
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and practices in building new business, product marketing and sales
- Proven knowledge in the areas of sales management, forecasting and supply chain fundamentals
- Direct equipment sales, dealership and/or national account sales experience
- Proven sales performer with excellent negotiating skills
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter and demonstrated follow up
- Excellent verbal communications/presentation skills with proven ability to speak confidently and professionally in small and large group settings to internal staff and management and external customers
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write in a well-organized and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop high-quality working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrates high level of accountability and professionalism in all dealings
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to develop sales strategies
- Thorough knowledge of the MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with a variety of large teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills including demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Regional travel is required (80%), long distance and international travel as necessary
- Must have a passport and clean driving record
WHY CONSIDER SENNEBOGEN?
- Strong compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities.
A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts, and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m²) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators, and sales consultants Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment. Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with dealers to deliver the best service to end users.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about SENNEBOGEN here.