Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications for Regional Sales Manager, Early Talent (Louisville, KY)
Reporting to the Sales Director you will work with the Sales Team providing assistance with specific projects to support the management and development of the dealer network and promotion of specific products, i.e. crushing and screening equipment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and align annual business plans for each dealer, providing regular documented feedback on progress vs. plan throughout the year.
- Establish dealer sales targets and provide forecasts for machines sales, in line with annual business plans.
- Identify, appoint and assist in the development of new dealer accounts.
- Develop, implement and manage sales and marketing initiatives for dealers.
- Secure sales orders for machines in line with agreed targets, while maintaining and improving sales margins.
- Maintain a thorough commercial and technical knowledge of our products and ability to meet customer demands.
- Train and advise dealer staff (or end users) on company products, machine applications, services, warranties and basic aspects of technical sales.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of marketplace products; concepts, product enhancements, competitor product offerings.
- Carry out ongoing research of local market and business activity and identify new opportunities for current and future products.
- Receive feedback on existing products and services as well as changes, enhancements, and new products and convey information to engineering and market team members for research and development.
- Coordinate and assist in customer and dealer visits to the factory as necessary.
- Ensure all dealer accounts are formally contracted, current and aligned to Terex Standards.
- Bachelor's Degree within the last 2 years
- This position will require a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle report
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business Administration discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability develop long term business relationships with distributors
- Affinity for technical product expertise
- Willingness to travel during, or at the end of, the program
- Valid Passport may be needed– possible international travel
- Ability to work independently and use available resources to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must interact well with others in a diverse environment and be a team player.
- Strong computer experience required, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to travel at short notice if required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent customer focus
- Highest level of integrity
- Good business acumen
- Flexibility in hours worked
- Able to work effectively with a range of diversified cultures
Our Team Members enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.