Liebherr is accepting applications for a Regional Sales Manager in Hialeah Gardens, FL. The Regional (National) Sales Manager is an individual contributor position with overall responsibility of the sales development and management of distribution network for the relevant channels as a part of the Appliances Division team for the whole of the United States and Canada. Position consists primarily on early-market development: market-entry strategy, sales-material creation, partner-development, and overall market penetration.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business opportunities with all stakeholders within value chain to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Approaches existing and potential customers with a value-based selling approach to convince customers of product benefits and its unique selling proposition.
- Creates industry alliances by identifying complimentary partners and solutions to offer end-customers value and return-on-investment.
- Manages, supports and coordinates existing commercial distribution partners, buying groups and the manufacturer representatives’ network in the region.
- Provides technical and commercial support for laboratory science refrigeration products to meet sales objectives in North America.
- Delivers sales presentations to existing and potential customers and provides sales training to business partners.
- Closely cooperates with Product management on identifying and considering regional and local requirements for product and distribution strategy.
- Coordinates with regional Marketing.
- Creates local and regional marketing plan.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness..
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a laboratory or research discipline, and at least 3 years of prior technical sales experience, or direct experience working in the laboratory and research environment. Previous experience in creating training material and presenting information in a structured manner is highly desirable.
- Selling Skills: Demonstrates strong selling skills and makes sales that meet customer needs.
- External Awareness: Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization.
- Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Negotiation Skills: Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Product Knowledge: Has a good understanding of the product line and sells the product that will best meet the customer's needs.
- Relationship Building / Networking: Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of processing tools and demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
- This position is remote work eligible.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Liebherr here.