Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications for Regional Sales Manager (Louisville, KY)
This position manages relationships with dealer organizations that promote or sell Finlay products and services. The successful candidate will work with dealers to develop an understanding of the organization's offerings and their target market. The Regional Sales Manager provides expertise and guidance to dealers in support of current sales cycles and will be responsible to track dealer performance and processes revenue splits, payments, or commissions. The RSM will ensure that dealer activities are in compliance with organizational policies and any applicable external regulations.
The Finlay RSM will be responsible for the Western US territory, managing multiple business aspects of the dealer accounts in a manner which:
- achieves targeted machine and parts sales volumes,
- enhances company margin from sales activities
- maintains dealer receivables within agreed parameters, and improves customer satisfaction and service levels
- Develop implement and manage sales & marketing initiatives for dealer accounts within the assigned region, in a highly professional capacity, respecting company confidentiality at all times
- Develop and assess annual business plans for each dealer account, providing regular documented feedback on progress vs. plan through out the year
- Identify, appoint, and assist in the development of new dealer accounts where appropriate within the region
- Ensure all dealer accounts are formally contracted, current and aligned to Terex Standards
- Establish dealer sales targets and provide forecasts for machines and parts sales in line with the annual business plan
- Secure sales orders for machines and parts in line w/agreed targets while striving to maintain or improve company sales margins
- Work directly with dealer accounts and company parts representatives to drive parts sales and improve deal service levels
- Actively participate in the management of credit control aspects of dealer accounts
- Train and advise dealer staff (or end users) on company products, machine applications, services, warranties and basic aspects of technical sales.
- Pro-actively liaise with other company functions to ensure dealer accounts have access to engineers, field service and other team members as necessary
- Carry out ongoing research of local market and business activity and identify new opportunities for current and future products
- Receive feedback on existing products and services as well as changes, enhancements, and new products and convey information to engineering and market team members for research and consideration
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience managing dealer accounts in an Industrial environment or managing a territory for a current distributor of like equipment.
- 1+ years of experience with delivering sales presentations to Industrial customers
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid passport or abilty to obtain as there is International travel
- 3+ years of experience managing dealer accounts in an Industrial environment or managing a territory for a current distributor of like equipment.
- 3+ years of experience with delivering sales presentations to Industrial customers
- In-depth technical sales and applications knowledge of material handling machines
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills to prepare and deliver formal presentations to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills to develop sales strategies
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office packages and presentation software packages
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with a variety of large teams
- Able to travel 50-75% of the time
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.