Arcosa Marine Components is searching for a Regional Sales Manager, located remotely in the Gulf Coast region/I-10 Corridor.
Under the Wintech and Nabrico brands, Arcosa Marine Components is a leading U.S. manufacturer of industrial and marine winches, hatches, castings, and doors for various applications. Arcosa manufactures winches for barge handling, push boats, conveyors, ramps, and many other industrial applications.
This position will manage sales activities in the designated geographic region. They will have responsibility for developing and growing new target accounts and servicing existing accounts. They will ensure that Arcosa and its brands are viewed as leaders in innovation and reliability within the marine market.
• Work with the Marine Components leadership team to set sales targets and goals for the region
• Make sales visits to customer locations
• Develop budgets for region sales activity by customer
• Create a sales plan to deliver the results needed to achieve sales volume targets
• Provide timely reports by markets for month end documentation
• Monitor and all mileage, expense, and other reports for cost control
• Coordinate sales activity with Plant Managers and Engineering
• Work with logistics team to ensure successful customer delivery and receipt
• Monitor regional sales distribution terminals to ensure appropriate inventory volumes
• Participate in Industry, Regional, and National organizations as directed to complement marketing efforts
• Minimum of five years of technical sales and marketing or sales management experience; or equivalent in education, training and work history required
• Candidate should have a broad knowledge of the marine industry, focus in marine deck equipment preferred
• General business knowledge plus an understanding of the industry
• Knowledge of the vessel construction and repair process, including phases of project delivery from conception to completion
• Ability to analyze and compare technical data and specifications
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Skilled in Target Account Conversion
• Knowledge of market conditions and competition
• Travel without restrictions
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Arcosa here.