We are seeking a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - RENTAL to join our growing Rental operations. This position will cover the Southeastern Territory including Baton Rouge, Reserve, St Rose, Harvey, and Covington. Preference will be given to candidates that live in Baton Rouge or New Orleans.
The person in this role is instrumental in supporting the district to reach its business plan through profitable revenue generation. You will do so by providing exceptional customer service and leading sales initiatives. You will meet sales objectives by leading the development and management of a qualified sales team in cooperation with Branch Managers and the Rental Sales Manager.
- Motivate and proactively assist Rental Outside Sales Representatives in meeting and exceeding their equipment rental, sales and total revenue goals
- Develop new markets, to understand market trends, competition and other matters affecting the profitability of the company
- Lead sales blitzes and initiate other customer-focused events to improve business relationships and drive sales penetration within the district
- Promote Key Account (National Account, Strategic Account, and assigned Account) revenue generation within the district
- Promote efficient and optimal use of Salesforce
- Superior leadership, customer service, presentation, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Independent self- starter with organizational skills and business acumen
- You will collaborate with broader teams to establish sales goals on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- REQUIRED: 7+ years of successful outside sales, sales management, or management experience
- REQUIRED: Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- HIGHLY PREFERRED: Experience using Salesforce
- HIGHLY PREFERRED: Knowledge or experience with construction equipment rental or adjacent industries
- Valid U.S. Driver's License with clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Requires physical movement as required by job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts, and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in a growing company environment, and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
- Louisiana Cat (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
- Louisiana Cat (Louisiana Machinery Co., LLC) uses E-Verify and complies with I-9 employment eligibility requirements of all new hires. Click here for your rights: click here for more information
- Equal Employment Opportunity Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal: click here for more information
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: click here for more information
- Louisiana Cat (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are drug-free workplaces and post-offer, pre-employment process includes background check, drug/alcohol screen, and if applicable for the role, pre-employment physical/fit for duty assessments.
LOUISIANA CAT BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, $50,000 Company Funded Life Policy (if enrolled in Health)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Cancer, Supplemental Life and additional voluntary policies
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Technician Tool Loan Program up to $2,000
- Safety Boot / Safety Prescription Glasses Allowances
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Credit Union
- Technician Career Development Program - Shop & Field Service Training
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.