Consolidated Terminals and Logistics Company (CTLC), a division of CGB Enterprises, Inc., is accepting applications for a Regional Sales Officer - Remote (Kalamazoo, MI and Oklahoma City, OK)
This job is primarily responsible for developing business by identifying prospective customers, building relationships with prospective and existing customers, and marketing and selling loan and lease products offered by the organization. Responsibilities performed are to increase the organizations agricultural loan volume and include, but are not limited to, promoting products and actively developing relationships with farmers and ranchers, networking and educating partners, area advisors and consultants, and working directly with area financial institutions and other organizations to originate farm and rural residential loans. This job requires a significant time away from a business and/or home office.
In this job, you will:
- Meet or exceed annual loan volume goal by identifying prospective customers, counseling them, and closing sales to qualified farmers and ranchers.
- Obtain and prepare loan information, coordinate with Underwriters on loan packages and presentations.
- Assist with marketing for organization programs and services to customers.
- Work with other divisions to gain new loan/lease customers, provide external divisions exposure to loan/lease customers to increase customer use of organization wide products and services, and explore potential partners for leasing opportunities.
- Manage and build relationships with identified key accounts.
- Stay in consistent communication with current and potential customers and within the agricultural community; via telephone, e-mail, written contact, and/or in person.
- Provide reporting on sales contacts and network visits.
- Participate in various trade and marketing shows.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required – Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Marketing, Business Finance or related field.
Required – 2 years’ sales experience; experience in agriculture (personal or professional).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of laws, regulations, principles, polices, and procedures regarding agricultural lending.
- Working knowledge of credit structures.
- Proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people within and outside the organization.
- Skills to negotiate, mediate, and influence solutions to problems.
- Ability to apply tact and diplomacy in critical situations.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to make a positive personal impact on others.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to travel locally, regionally, and out of region.
Here’s additional information you need to know:
- This is full-time, remote position covering territory within the Peoria/Champaign, IL area(s).
- Travel, heavy travel away from business and/or home office, significant percent of time will be spent at customer’s place of business (e.g. meet with current and prospective customers, required for trainings and meetings).
Known in our industry for stability and high ethics, CGB Enterprises, Inc. offers a stellar benefits package including: an outstanding 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions, medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life, & disability benefits, flexible spending accounts, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick), wellness programs, recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
CTLC possesses one of the largest and most sophisticated networks of assets and manpower in the U.S. It has become one of the major logistics providers and handlers of bulk commodities and products throughout the middle and lower United States. In addition, CTLC now serves the global marketplace, capable of moving customers’ products from anywhere in the world to its final destination in the United States, and vice versa. From trucking to ocean freight, CTLC is an organization capable of providing world-class service with a small company attitude.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.