Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications for Regional Sales Representative – Rough Terrain Cranes (Wilmington, NC)
This position is responsible for increasing current volumes through primarily direct selling to end users as well as to a lesser extent managing existing dealer network. The purpose and responsibilities of this posistion are as follows:
- Oversee management of Terex RT customer base within a defined North American region.
- To increase unit sales of current products and to expand the Terex product ranges taken by end users.
- Maintain pricing inline with market conditions and achieve best pricing for Terex.
- Identify and develop new end customers in strategic locations as required
Main duties and responsibilities
1. To sell companies products at agreed business pricing and in agreed volumes. Achieve all agreed targets and meet annual AOP.
2. Act positively and professionally to maintain Terex end customer relationship and act as the primary contact for all users in the agreed territory.
3. Strategically identify new target customers, end users and rental stores and develop strategy to penetrate their existing fleet and grow Terex share in their respective businesses
4. Ensure customers act in line with the agreed terms of sale and remain within their credit terms.
5. Submit completed deal sheets inline with company requirements that comply fully with DOA.
6. Submit forecasts in a timely manner as laid down by business requirements.
7. Resolve promptly day to day customer issues and problems, liaising with relevant internal personnel.
8. Always monitor competitor activity and pricing within the region.
9. Maintain regular and informative communications both verbally and in writing to your line manager and where relevant to other Terex personnel.
10. Carry out customer training as required and work closely with the Aftermarket department
11. Carry out presentations both internally and externally as required and inline with company requirements.
12. Work closely with the marketing team to enhance both Terex and the respective end customer’s profile.
Assist and attend trade shows as and when required.
13. Work internally with other Terex departments in line with business requirements. A major part of this role
is working in conjunction with various departments, such as Service, Parts & Finance to show a ‘One
Terex’ face to the customer/end user
14. Assist in collecting receivables as and when required
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good literacy and numeric skills including in English & Mathematics
- Proven experience in an OEM environment with ability to demonstrate track record
- Knowledge of selling to end customers and private owners
- Competent in MS Office including Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience of selling capital equipment direct to end users; both large and small
- An understanding of machines (lifting equipment) and their functions
- An ability to work alone or as part of a team, thus must be self motivating and motivational to others around them
- Financial awareness is essential and ability to set targets and strategically strive towards these is critical, as is a clear understanding of Working Capital and Cash Flow impacts on the business
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A second language is an added advantage
- Understanding and support of company policies and procedures. Knowledge of SOX is advantageous
- Strong orientation towards quality/accuracy of data, safety and continuous improvement
- Ability to listen to information, record it and process it through the correct channels
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Creative and personable approach
- Proven experience in identifying areas for improvement and growth opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate to forecast accurately and meets clearly outlined targets
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a high degree of integrity
- Able to work in a global corporation and within a multi-cultural environment
- Able to demonstrate core values of Respect, Integrity & Citizenship
- Must have the want to win in a competitive environment
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.