Liebherr is accepting applications for a Repair Technician (Saline, MI)
The primary focus of the repair technician is to maintain the flow of repair work across their workbenches and to coordinate with the supervisor on any issues to prevent problems from arising.
- Repair components in accordance with applicable engineering data, and/or other approved data.
- Complete repair work within the requested timeframe as provided by the supervisor.
- Maintain shop supply discipline by insuring available resources are conserved and used efficiently.
- Ensure that a proper level of consumables are maintained to prevent a work stoppage.
- Ensure tooling and test equipment within the work area are in good workin gorder and proprerly maintained.
- Coordinate with the supervisor regarding any tool and equiment requirement.
- Work with the supervisor on process improvement initativies that will smooth flow, increase productivity, and reduce shop flow days.
- Ensure that all work is compliant with Liebherr- Aerospace and customer requirements.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate and communicate across various teams.
- Basic math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to respond to general inquiries or complaints
- Ability to follow FAA standards and guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and work in potential stressful situations
- High school diploma or GED with 1-3 years of experience in aviation maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and experience. License/certification in Airframe/Power Plant is preferred.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about Liebherr here.