Resident Project Representative (RPR) services for construction projects in our Aviation Market in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, and Texas. If you have 2-5 years of construction experience and would like a flexible work schedule, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. This position offers great benefits for someone who is looking for part-time hours or periodic project-based work.
Our RPR/Construction Observation positions offer a variety of benefits including:
- A flexible schedule and flexible hours
- Potential for project-based start-up signing bonuses
- Great income potential
- Opportunities for company paid continuing education and training
- Company equipment provided as needed for each project
- Potential for extended and/or multiple project opportunities
This position will be responsible for construction administration of airport projects, including runways; taxiways; aprons; site development; piped utilities, storm and sanitary sewers and water mains; storm detention facilities; and ancillary facilities.
- Coordination of survey work and materials testing
- Representing owner in monitoring construction activities for compliance with plans and specifications
- Assisting with progress meetings
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- A minimum of 2-5 years of construction administration experience
- Ideal candidate will have the following experience:
Experience working in an airport environment
Federal Aviation Administration project experience
Department of Transportation project experience (FL, KY, IL, IN, MO and TX)
- Candidates must be able to work equally well as a team member and independently, have the desire to learn new skills, be self-motivated, and possess good interpersonal communication skills.
Working at Hanson:
Must be willing to accept out-of-town travel assignments
This position has a flexible work schedule. Hours may vary between zero to 40 hours per week and occasional overtime to meet project demands
As employers/governmental contractors, we comply with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities where they apply. To assist us in meeting our affirmative action goals, employees are encouraged to refer minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY — AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
EEO / MINORITY / FEMALE / INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES / VETERANS