RetroDomes, a wholly-owned subsidiary of JPM Steel Fabrication, LLC., are the only Fabric-Tension structures specifically designed to fit your existing round foundation.
- Salt + Sand Domes
- Engineered to fit your existing foundation
Considering repairing or replacing your wood dome roof? New RetroDomes are typically 20-30% cheaper than repairing or replacing a wood dome roof. We will even tear down your existing dome so you’re left with a turn-key storage solution…under budget.
- Dome shape helps resist natural elements such as wind and snow.
- Engineered steel trusses are Hot-Dip Galvanized for superior, lasting corrosion protection.
- PVC Fabric-Tension Cover provides UV protection while allowing natural lighting cutting the need for expensive lighting.
- Before we start building your order, we will send a team member to inspect and measure your site to ensure your new RetroDome fits perfectly on your existing foundation. We will then finalize the drawings with you before we get started building.
- Our RetroDome Certified Installers remove your existing structure and install your new RetroDome.
- RetroDomes then provides maintenance for the first Two (2) Years*!
Please learn more here or contact IRPT Member:
James McGary, Owner
410 Pinion Drive
Bella Vista, AR 72714
Preston Smith, Project Manager