Notice Number: 22-059
Date: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Navigation Notice # 2022-001 dated January 19, 2022
- Navigation Notice # 2022-003 dated January 24, 2022
- Navigation Notice # 2022-009 dated April 14, 2022
- Navigation Notice # 2022-026 dated July 20, 2022
- Navigation Notice # 2022-040 dated September 21, 2022
- Navigation Notice # 2022-057 dated November 04, 2022
Primary (1200 ft) Chamber Closure: The Primary (1200 ft) Chamber will be closed from 5 July through 11 November 2022 to allow replacement of the miter gates by the Heavy Capacity Fleet. The Primary Chamber will open 12 November 2022. All traffic will pass through the Auxiliary (600’) Chamber during this time.
Auxiliary (600 ft) Chamber Closure: 12 - 16 November, the Heavy Capacity Fleet will occupy the Auxiliary Chamber to finalize repairs and demobilize from the site. All traffic will pass through the Primary Chamber during this time.
The Heavy Capacity Fleet will depart Cannelton on 16 November.
Chief, Technical Support Branch
The main (1200’) chamber at Cannelton Locks and Dam has been returned to service.
The auxiliary (600’) chamber is now closed to allow the Heavy Capacity Repair Fleet to complete demobilization.
All navigation traffic will utilize the main (1200’) chamber, and take all direction from the Cannelton Lock Operators.
Brad M. Stout
Locks and Dams
US Army Corps of Engineers
Office: (502) 315-6701
Cell: (502) 523-4976