RFP: Design-Build New Warehouse Construction Project
America’s Central Port is seeking proposals from Design-build teams for its P22-BLDG-02 Design Build New Warehouse Construction Project. The Deadline for Phase I Submission is December 16, 2022 @10:00AM (CT). The Deadline for Phase II Submission is January 27, 2023 @10:00AM (CT).
The Port is seeking proposals in order to
1) select a short-list of design-build Teams for the design and construction of one or more new concrete tilt-up warehouses in the Port’s industrial park, and
2) to select a top-ranked Team for the construction of a 120,000 sq. ft. rail-served warehouse on a 9-acre parcel located at the NW corner of W. 4th St. and E Street in Madison, IL.
The Port will follow a two-phase process:
– Phase I will evaluate and shortlist design-build Teams based on qualifications, and
– Phase II will evaluate technical and cost proposals to select a top-ranked Team for the first warehouse construction project.
Any entity wishing to submit a Proposal for this project will be required to submit sufficient qualifications indicating that they have the experience and capacity to complete this Project in compliance with appropriate specifications and requirements.
All Proposals are to be submitted electronically in PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions can be addressed via email to Ben McCall at email@example.com
- Phase I Proposals Due: 12/16/2022 @10:00AM (CT)
- Phase II Proposals Due: 1/27/2023 @10:00AM (CT)
- Team Interviews: Monday, January 30 thru Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Board Approval Meeting: TBT @ January 10, 2023 Board Meeting
More information and specifications can be found here.
To learn more about America’s Central Port, click here.