RCP is strategically located on the Upper Mississippi River Mile 152, with excellent river access to your key markets.
- Located 35 miles South of St. Louis, MO, the port terminal at RCP has easy access to the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers. RCP is located below any lock and dam system, so it is a direct shot from RCP to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Overhead conveyor transfer system able to move 1,000 tons per hour
With direct rail access, RCP can get your product where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
- More than 3,000 feet of rail apur located directly off of the Union Pacific Rail Road.
- Four main railroads serve the inustries in the region:
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Norfolk Southern Railroad
- Burlington Northern
Four major interstates quickly connect you to anywhere in the continental U.S.
- RCP is located less than 2 miles from I-55 and a newly constructed highway makes it a straight shot from the interstate to RCP. From there it is easy access to I-55, I-64, and I-44, and I-70.
"The opening of RCP is a great thing for our bottom line. Shipping through RCP will reduce our overall transportation cost, which will allow us to be more competitive in the marketplace." Tony Giordano, President, Mississippi Sand, LLC