Rose Point Navigation Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of reliable, easy-to-use navigation solutions for professional mariners and recreational boaters. Rose Point offers best-in-class marine navigation software, charts, and hardware accessories. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, Rose Point’s products are trusted by thousands of mariners around the world to plan and navigate safely to their destination.
Rose Point Navigation Systems was founded in 2003 by an ex-Microsoft software development manager with a passion for boating and creating software.
- Improved situational awareness and overall safety of vessel operation
- Reduced cost of operation from more efficient transit times
- Voyage data recording that reduces legal liabilities and enhances incident review
- Exceptional and time-tested reliability
- An uncluttered, modern and easy-to-use interface
- Advanced admin tools make setup and configuration the fastest in the industry
- Less overall required training resources that significantly reduce costs of adoption
- Expert technical support when you need it
Planning and Navigation
Rose Point ECS lets you plan an unlimited number of routes and waypoints, provides for boundary areas with speed limit alarms, and includes many other planning and drawing tools. Only Rose Point ECS lets you organize those routes and marks into voyage plan documents which are easily archived, printed, shared, and transferred between PCs.
- Unlimited routes and waypoints
- Boundary areas with optional speed limits
- ETA calculator
- Route obstacle checking
- Voyage plan printing
When underway, Rose Point ECS provides you with the information you need with a quick glance at its clear, customizable displays and logical controls.
- Fully customizable instrument panels and screen layouts
- Passing point predictors indicate where you will meet other vessels in confined waterways, even around bends in a river
- The rate of turn course predictor helps reduce over steering by indicating where the vessel will be in the future based on the current speed and rate of turn
- A boat and its tow can be shown to scale for an accurate depiction of the vessel size and shape when zoomed in on the chart
- The Voyage Recorder records all navigation data as well as radar, sounder, and video images for playback at a later time
Advanced AIS support includes closest point of approach calculations and alarms and AIS vessel track saving
Please learn more here or contact IRPT Member:
Rose Point Navigation Systems Inc.
18005 NE 68th Street
Technical Support 425-605-0985