Alta Equipment Co. is accepting application for a Sales Coordination in Ronkonkoma, NY. Come work for one of the largest equipment dealerships in North America! Are you a hardworking individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and looking to take your career to the next level? If so, then come join our award winning team!
We provide our employees with the following tools and resources to be successful:
- Outstanding benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision, plus much more!)
- Competitive wages
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation time
Alta Equipment Group is seeking a fulltime Equipment Sales Coordinator at our Ronkonkoma, NY location. The responsibilities of the position consist of, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Sales team
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Order processing
- Generating work orders
- Extensive telephone usage
- Data entry
- Incorporate Alta's Guiding Principals into daily activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Consistent, regular, and reliable attendance including being ready for work at the designated start time
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and well-organized
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Desire to learn
- Developed computer software skills, including the ability to create MS Excel worksheets
- Computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, eXtend (ERP systems), the Internet
- Language Skills - Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Intermediate: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability - Intermediate: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, talk/hear, sit, will reach with hands and arms; Occasionally will stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Frequently will lift up to 10 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
Culture is Job #1. Alta Equipment Company prides itself in the 3 P’s of business: People, Process and Product. By investing in the best people and creating a “one team” approach, Alta Equipment Company earns customers for life.
If you have a passion for excellence and are ready to make a difference within our organization, we’re ready for you. Whether it’s selling the world’s-best big iron, rolling up your sleeves and servicing our industry-leading construction and material handling product brands or being a difference maker behind the scenes, we can use your skillset.
At Alta Equipment Company, we believe in mutual respect and are committed to diversity while inspiring our employees to reach their maximum potential. Voted a “Top Work Place USA”, our employees across North America are committed to excellence. It’s the Alta way.
So, let’s start the conversation. Click the link to apply and begin the journey of a lifetime.
What We Look For:
At Alta Equipment Company, we are looking for candidates who are a cultural fit with our organization and understand that every task and job goes toward fostering customers for life. Along with that, a great attitude that embraces mutual respect and delivering a consistent high energy level that exudes a passion for excellence. Also, we are searching for a skill set that has a high aptitude for the position with a continual focus on investing in one’s profession through additional training and learning.
Other Opportunities at Alta
Please visit our careers page at altaequipment.com/career to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
Alta Equipment Group is an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate on account of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, height, weight, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, misdemeanor arrest record, or membership in any other classification protected under applicable law. If you believe the Company has violated its equal employment opportunity policy in any way, please contact email@example.com immediately.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Alta Equipment Co. here.