Fullen Dock Warehouse is accepting applications for a Senior Accountant in Jacksonville, FL.
Enstructure LLC is a logistics infrastructure company with corporate offices in Wellesley, Massachusetts and New York, New York. Enstructure owns and operates an integrated network of dry, liquid and breakbulk terminals and logistics assets on the East Coast, Gulf Coast and Inland River System of the United States. Founded in 2016, Enstructure’s mission is to acquire and grow established terminal and logistics companies that will benefit from the company’s resources and best practices, while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit and local identity. Enstructure provides extensive services for some of the world’s largest companies within the energy, agriculture, food, manufacturing, construction and public safety sectors. For more information on Enstructure, visit www.enstructure.com
- Collaborate with operations personnel to calculate and generate customer bills
- Post revenue and receivable transactions to separate module and the general ledger
- Work with finance team to collect receivables; apply cash receipts and reconcile cash daily
- Assist Controller with monthly revenue cutoff and financial reporting
- Support the purchasing, payables and cash disbursements process
- Assist with implementing technology in the payable process to create efficiencies
- Support payroll and employee benefits processing
- Other ad hoc financial reporting and analysis requests
Qualifications & Experience:
- Substantial previous experience in accounting, finance, or bookkeeping ( 5 years +), including billing, receivables, payables, and financial statement preparation
- Aptitude to learn new systems and technology, oftentimes remotely and with limited training
- Intermediate or above Microsoft Excel user
- Self-motivated, adaptive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must thrive with being managed remotely and communicating via telephone and video conferencing
- Majority of time will be spent on site, with some remote work from time to time
- 40-hour work week, with some overtime expected as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting and/or Finance
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Fullen Dock Warehouse here.