Bowers & Company CPAs is accepting applications for a Senior Accountant in Syracuse, NY. Due to continued growth in our client base, our Firm is looking for experienced accountants at a Senior and Manager level to service needs in both our audit and tax departments. We offer tremendous growth and development opportunities, flexible work schedules, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit and review engagements of various clients
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, partners, and clients
- Prepare financial statements and management letters
- Prepare and/or review income tax returns, including corporation, S corporation, individual, partnership, and trust income tax returns
- Client tax planning and research
- Assist with IRS and state tax audits
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience working at a public accounting firm
- B.S. in Accounting, CPA is preferred
- Candidate must be an effective communicator with the ability to pursue self-development and excel within our team approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with various assurance applications and research tools beneficial
- Prior experience with paperless workpaper system beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully multi-task
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term Disability, 401k
To learn more and apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Bowers & Company CPAs here.