Trabus Technologies (TRABUS) is looking for an experienced Communications Systems Engineer to support the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Program Executive Officer Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (PEO C4I) Battlespace Awareness and Information Operations Program Office (PMW 120). The qualified candidate will support the next generation Information Warfare weapons system that improves automation, operability, and evaluation of signals tasking, collection, processing, dissemination, and exploitation.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Translate technical functional requirements into system performance specifications
- Review technical approaches and designs of signal intelligence systems
- Systems Engineering expertise in two or more of the following areas;
o Wireless communications
o Signals Intelligence
o Communications Intelligence
o Antenna design and evaluation
o Radio Frequency (RF) engineering
o Signal conditioning
o Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- US Citizen with DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility (active SCI preferred)
- Master’s degree in a technical field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Cyber, etc.) with 10 years’ experience or PhD with 3 years’ experience
Click here to apply to this position