We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Crane Technician to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with the Maintenance Manager, Rig Maintenance Specialists, and Operations Management to ensure compliance with our company’s Maintenance Management System (MMS) for assigned equipment and locations. Our company prides itself on its commitment to safety, customer service, and the continuous training and development of our employees.
- Work jointly with the Maintenance Manager, Rig Maintenance Specialists and Operations Management to ensure compliance with company’s Maintenance Management System (MMS) for assigned equipment and locations.
- Identify and mitigate hazards reducing the risk of personal injury or property damage for any jobs performed.
- Assist with the training and development of Rig Maintenance Specialists.
- Assist and direct Rig Maintenance Specialists in troubleshooting both basic and complex maintenance matters for equipment assigned to the region.
- Enter information into the Electronic Maintenance Management System as required.
- Conduct failure analysis determining root causes for incidents arising from maintenance related incidents/failures.
- Secure parts and other consumables through the Company’s procurement system within an established authorization level.
- Minimum of 5 years in a maintenance role preferably with a strong electrical background.
- Prior experience as an industrial electrician.
- Prior knowledge of Gottwald Crane functionality preferred.
- Completion of High School or GED preferred.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products and a computer, iPad or Surface Pro.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and communicate effectively in English.
- Knowledge of maintenance and troubleshooting of Gottwald Cranes, Hyundai Mobile Equipment, winch systems, wire rope and other rigging as well as engines, PLC’s and electrical systems.
- Must be physically fit to perform all essential physical demands of this job safely.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and commitment to customer service.
- Must be able to attain TWIC certification and pass pre-employment drug tests as well as random drug screening.
- The incumbent will work in all weather conditions and at different elevations. Noise levels may require hearing protection. The job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment, and tools. Twelve or more hours per day may be spent in the work environment as work dictates.
- The job will require the incumbent to perform various physical activities such as climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motion. The incumbent will also be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to: Hard Hat, eyewear, safety vests, gloves, masks/ respirators (when necessary) and steel-toe boots.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.