Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications Senior Electrical Engineer (Cedar Rapids, IA)
The successful Terex MP Senior Electrical Engineer, based in Cedar Rapids will serve New Product Development (NPD), Research & development, drive continuous improvement and support the Global Terex Engineering Team. The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for directing projects & direct reports, provide technical expertise and be the central point for inter department communications.
- Plan, write, test PLC, HMI software (PLC & HMIs mainly IFM & Allen Bradley); Ensure all project documentation & technical files are compiled and stored
- Support Operations teams on improvement projects & focused improvements on Terex MPS products
- Support product cost reduction and product reliability improvement efforts
- Directly contribute to and support continuous improvement in line with the business demands
- Perform equipment commissioning, installation and testing both in Company and on-site
- Support NPPD projects
- Assist in developing concepts & proposals; ensure projects delivered on time, within budget & all key objectives are met
- Provide appropriate technical support on both existing product and NPD
- Manage the introduction of new technology ensuring a robust, repeatable & stable test periods
- Lead design products that comply with company & industry standards & legislation with regards to machine safety
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in heavy equipment industry
- Bachelor’s Degree In Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Technical expertise in 3 phase electrical & DC voltage control systems.
- Knowledge in design & fault finding of 3 phase (480V; 575V) electrical systems
- Experience in design of 24Vdc control systems including CAN bus, Modbus etc networks
- Development of Software programs (ideally in CoDeSys)
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.